Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Can't start silkroad

Discussion on [Help] Can't start silkroad within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Can't start silkroad

I can't silkroad.exe at all
All sro clients that I have don't launch.
And there is no error. In task manager I have my sro loading and then instantly closin after a few seconds.

ps: When I downloaded a new p-server there was an error. Something like : Silkroad Online Launcher quits" and 2 buttons which "Debug" & "Close"
After that I can't start all my previous servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2016, 17:21   #2

elite*gold: 247
try to add your client.exe here ..
Old 02/22/2016, 21:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula Untold View Post
try to add your client.exe here ..
I can't change params.
"....bcdedit.exe or administrators rights"

#SOLVED
Request to close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad-R Startet nicht! Hilfe!! Silkroad-R Dont Start Help!!
08/11/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hallo ich habe ein Problem ! und zwar wenn ich den Launcher öffne und auf start drücke kommt unten sro guard und das ladet und wenn es fertig ist passiert ... nichts :confused: und der launcher bleibt weiterhin offen. _________________________________________________ __________________ Englisch: Hello I have a problem! and that when I open the launcher and hit start coming down sro guard and the invites and when it's done ... nothing happens: confused: and the launcher remains open. Sry...
Silkroad new start [8PT]
06/04/2013 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute. Da ich es langsam satt habe ständig alleine zu spielen und gruppen so selten zu finden sind, wollte ich mal fragen ob jemand lust hat neu zu starten. So haben wir wenigstens schon mal eine feste party und müssten nicht ständig iwelchen partys suchen oder alleine lvln _________________________________________________ __________________ Hello people. Because I'm sick of it slowly and constantly play alone and groups are so rare to find, I wanted to ask if anyone has...
Can't start silkroad
11/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I have just dled Isro and tried to load it... And all time I got this error: Please answer me if you know what the problem is !