Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I curse ITEMMALL, I hate ITEMMALL, I'll burn ITEMMALL [calm down szokersonik]

Discussion on I curse ITEMMALL, I hate ITEMMALL, I'll burn ITEMMALL [calm down szokersonik] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I curse ITEMMALL, I hate ITEMMALL, I'll burn ITEMMALL [calm down szokersonik]

Hey Fellas!
[szokersonik calm down please]

As You can see my patient is over, ITEMALL ruined it.

I dont fcking get it, no matter wich one(item), no matter how, if i add any new ITEM to itemmall im getting DC all time when im trying to buy it(with any other items old, existed in itemmall i dont have any problems, i can buy'em easily).
IF i add exacly the same item using the same rule to NPC shop i dont have any problems, so wth is wrong with that ITEMMALL? [calm down szokersonik please]

Okay:

DB:
RefShopGoods

RefPricePolicyOfItem
RefScrapOfPackageItem
RefPackageItem

Okay:
media.pk2
RefShopGoods

RefPricePolicyOfItem
RefScrapOfPackageItem
RefPackageItem

I will be rly rly rly happy if some1s enlighten me, thanks a lot !

ps. ohh i allmost forget: Dont even asnwer like a: go and fix your db or similar answers, cuz you will lose My and Your time, if you know how to fix it - just write it here full sentences(fix). Thank You.
Old 02/18/2016, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Did you set to the scroll in refobjcommon CanBuy = 1 and CanBorrow = 255?
Old 02/18/2016, 16:18   #3

Nope. This not the reason. CanBuy was 1, There was in CanBorrow 223 , i changed to 255 at DB and at Media.pk2 but still the same shit. Just look over there my refobjcommon from and media.pk2

DB

media.pk2

objitem

Maybe i fcked up something when i added to DB ? i mean this scroll ?

Anyway i compared with working FOX( IN ITEMMALL) , the values are exacly the same, one of all i mean BuyPrice in refobjcommon was different , so i setup same as wolf value wich mean 0.

But this gives me nothing , still DC after buying that item from ITEMMALL, in NPC shop buying this item is possible without anyproblem.

Im afraid the problem is deeper but im not so experienced guy to resolve it self, so any other suggestions please?
Old 02/18/2016, 17:34   #4

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Your item mall probably contains too many items, because randomly, when there are too many items in the mall, you either crash when you buy the item or when you open the item mall.

If the issue is only in item mall, and not in any other regular NPC for the same paymentdevice, then it's pretty clear.

It's a reason why me and many other people resort to using outside NPCs for other items that you might want to put in item mall.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2016, 17:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
Your item mall probably contains too many items, because randomly, when there are too many items in the mall, you either crash when you buy the item or when you open the item mall.

If the issue is only in item mall, and not in any other regular NPC for the same paymentdevice, then it's pretty clear.

It's a reason why me and many other people resort to using outside NPCs for other items that you might want to put in item mall.
^ that is actually true.

I had some minor issues, that prices won't be displayed as they used to be. E.g. my 1200th item - the price was 666 Silks, added it to the main database, showed ingame just "0 Silks", while purchasing and calculating and consuming the correct silk amount from each account.

Added the same lines to my test server, look there, 666 Silks price tag. Something is just weird. I guess, the array coding on the Item Mall and NPC shops are literally capped.
Why the **** ever Joymax is doing such things, while not focusing on future events: being hacked and sniffed, no sane company does such useless bullshit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2016, 21:16   #6

Received Thanks: 1,371
If you are adding this item to item mall:

1. Why do you set a gold price on it?
That's my first question ^

2. Why did you set it as "CashItem = 1" if u add gold price?
Here is the thing, I had these issues at my own server but in NPC, there is some prices that can be combined together.

ETC: You can't add Silk price and coins on a item
ETC: You can't add Gold price and silk on a item(I think)
^ You must set switch "CashItem" back and forward

Don't hate me, been a while since I had a server so haven't done that many _RefShop edits, so.

Send us what error you get in GameServer, if you get error then it's something wrong with your PaymentDevices or the Price is to much.

Note:
You can also get issues when your price in "coins" are like "300000" and your coin stack is "50".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2016, 22:56   #7

1 - I want to thanks all off You !

2 - @Goofie <- You make me happy <3 :P

Quote:
1. Why do you set a gold price on it?
That's my first question ^
2. Why did you set it as "CashItem = 1" if u add gold price?
Here is the thing, I had these issues at my own server but in NPC, there is some prices that can be combined together.
I didnt realize that(cashitem TYPE) may causing anything, or make any differents of system pricing/payment if i setup on it GOLD price.
ps. And why? Cuz sometimes when i add a new item to npc , i get gameserver error like a "Gold price is not setup bla bla bla bla" , so i decided to setup at least 1 gold in price for anyitem. Thats why <- MY BAD. Thanks Goofie You englightened me :P

so whats my point ?

Quote:
ETC: You can't add Gold price and silk on a item(I think)
BINGO!!!

I deleted , from refpricepolicyofitem payment type "GOLD" , and its working,now im able to buy my new items from ITEMMALL without any problem, oh yeah babe, finaly this **** is working !

Once again BIG BIG BIG thanks to You Goofie
Old 02/19/2016, 02:43   #8

Received Thanks: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by szokersonik View Post
1 - I want to thanks all off You !

2 - @Goofie <- You make me happy <3 :P

I didnt realize that(cashitem TYPE) may causing anything, or make any differents of system pricing/payment if i setup on it GOLD price.
ps. And why? Cuz sometimes when i add a new item to npc , i get gameserver error like a "Gold price is not setup bla bla bla bla" , so i decided to setup at least 1 gold in price for anyitem. Thats why <- MY BAD. Thanks Goofie You englightened me :P

so whats my point ?

BINGO!!!

I deleted , from refpricepolicyofitem payment type "GOLD" , and its working,now im able to buy my new items from ITEMMALL without any problem, oh yeah babe, finaly this **** is working !

Once again BIG BIG BIG thanks to You Goofie
Yeah CashItem is the reason for GameServer showing "You must register gold price" or "You must register silk price".