Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vSro client problem

Discussion on vSro client problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vSro client problem

Hi there , i was messing with the vsro server files to set it up with hamachi ... everything went fine .. server is online .. but when i try to connect from 1.188 client (from my PC and friends PC) .. its stuck at splash screen .. someone please give me a hand and check whats wrong .. ty

TeamViewer Info:
745 099 691
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VSRO Hamachi SRO Client Problem
01/14/2014 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello everyone :) i have successfully created my private server and i have friends that want to join. i can successfully load up the sro client on the host machine but when ever my friends launches their client on a different pc, a error msg comes up and the sro clients dissapears. and i tried this on my other laptop (not the host machine) and same error keeps coming up as it loads up the sro-client. i dont know wots wrong but please help !!!!
[Problem]Vsro client stuck at Requesting User Confirmation
10/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I finally got my client and server running. but when i type in my info to try to login i get at the bottom requesting user confirmation and it just disappears after a while. Don't know what to do please help I read somewhere that it was an ip problem but which ip and how do i fix it what do i change
[Problem]Vsro client and edx loader w/pictures
10/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
alright so i got my server running now i tried to connect to it with a Vsro client and edxloader and i get a problem like this http://i.epvpimg.com/5F4Mb.png http://i.epvpimg.com/0cykf.png Or if unselect use english patch i get a message with weird characters and a (9) at the end of it
problem with client VSRO
06/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
the server starts normally but the minute you enter play me off and I can re-enter but only by creating a new character .. because I can not enter with the same character .. please help!
vsro client problem
11/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello guys i got little problem and i cant fix it. The server files are working 100% But the client not. the launcher crash when i run it. and when i use loader i got this error http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7779/11292011122 39pm.png