Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] PK Status change.

Discussion on [Help] PK Status change. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] PK Status change.

Hi, i started making server to play with my friends. I have question :-) Where in DB i can edit PK status to unlimited kills and disabling penalty. I wanna have free PK status wich allow you killing ppls all day. I wanna keep red name but change limit of 15 kills per day to 100+ and if is it possible disable item dropping when murderer is killed. Any idea where to do that? THX for help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to change max status
06/10/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
how to change max status level 150 = 482 i want change to level 150 = 502 sorry my bad english thank you.
How To change a normal status of Ps to Ap Status i need A video ant thnx
06/02/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
How To change the Status with Cheat engine
Change status + change ids
11/05/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
:) ok hi all this my first thread and iam gonna show u how to make a weapon FP + id change 1- http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/2202824-tut-how-buy-forcepack- weapons-pen-shop.html Change the status by CE 2- open s4 by bybass 3- open C!rcle id changer between server not channel
Change GM status in game
10/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
I was trying to make a command that changes a players status to PH or GM. I know that when you use the ban command, it connects to the database and the player's log in type changes to 3, so i figured that i could use that as a base and work from it. So i thought of a little code: (doubt it's any good) If (Splitter = "/gmstatus"); {Status == 8} My problem is that I know the ban command connects to the database, the thing is that i dont know how. If i kew, then maybe i could finish my...