Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any working autopot?

Discussion on Is there any working autopot? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any working autopot?

I need working autopot for sjsro. i have searched for 2h i haven't found any -.-.
Please someone give me working autopot!
Old 12/15/2009, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010

Hope this helps
Old 12/15/2009, 18:44   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
it's working
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> TwelveSky 2 AutoPot *NEW* 100% working
08/08/2012 - Trading - 26 Replies
http://www.12sky2bo2.com/images/affiliatetwo.gif Version 2.43 is now available and works with the new God Level Patch (091) Check out the "How it Works" section on the website to see why this is the best Twelve Sky 2 Bot in the world. Payment Options: PayPal
SRO-Db Bot use with other loader?? Or working autopot??
09/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I am use Windows 7, and the SRO-DB bot built in autopot does not using the POTIONS from SILK STORE.. So I ask, is there way that I can using the SRO-DB Bot with another Loader?? This way I can using Autopot with my Bot.. Or maybe there is stand-alone autopot that is working through packet instead of pixel?? I am use this on SWSRO 2, and is full paid for Bot,, no crack.
SWSRO 2 Autopot not working for me.
04/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, since lolkop's autopot is the only one i can use for swsro 2 then i will need to get it working, i remember when this was out for ecsro and i had to get another auto pot cause this didnt work for me then and still doesnt now... i dont know why... i put my char name in, set up the slots and put on the % and it doesnt work? any ideas?
AFKGuy is 100% working AutoPot
04/03/2010 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Last topic got closed, dunno why. So i'll respond to your question here. Someone said they ran into problems locating unique pixels. Well I dont know how that became an issue unless you never defined WHERE your searching for pixels and by what VARIANCE. In anycase there are no other Pixel Detection bots out there that work without having to manually set it up (find all the colors). And those that don't require manual setup are only configured for one screen resolution. AFKGuy is...
AutoPOt for ecsro working
10/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, can some1 give me link FOR WORKING AUTOPOT for ECSRO . Tryed lot autopots , no works :/ ..Searched google , and here , but just not works..