Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some hellp with Unique drop?

Discussion on Some hellp with Unique drop? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some hellp with Unique drop?

i add unique drop arena coin but when i kill any Unique Tiger girl or Uruchi or all unqiue with my char 110 lvl no drop anything cuz i have lvl 110 and no drop how can fix this? some hellp? Thanks
Old 01/25/2016, 19:11   #2

Hey. Use xFireMob editor(you can change the stats of mobs there, like LVL, hp , def etc) or just change the Lvl of your Uniques in Database(im not sure is this correct path and table but u can tryit(ofc dont forget to make backup before co any changes, DB = SRO_VT_SHARD table _RefObjChar)) . Cuz i guess the reason of NON-drop for You is a LEVEL diff beetwen You and your moobs(also you can change the lvl of your moobs those uniques in media.pk2, but this the only visual change it , not causing anything in game). Try it!

ps. oh dammit i allmost forgot You also should to check table _RefObjectCommon and find ArenaCoin rows and check column CanBeDrop i usually have there value '3' and drops working for me. Goodluck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2016, 23:46   #3

THanks for answer but i no inderstand nothing ... Can explain me slow ?
Old 01/26/2016, 00:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouscos View Post
THanks for answer but i no inderstand nothing ... Can explain me slow ?
Okai ill try.

Soooo

1' Check your Datebase my called SRO_VT_SHARD:

a)Go to Tables and find dbo._RefObjCommon then click on IT with right mouse button Find "Edit all rows"(or something like that it depends of your SSMS settings)
When you see a table look for column "CodeName128" there is a thousands of rows -> ill give you Example right now "ITEM_ETC_ARENA_COIN
" this the codename of Arena Coins, after you find it(in my refobjcommon its on 26200 row(but i guess we are using different Db's) then go/find to column "CanDrop" and set a value 1 . (and execute F5)
Okai Your arena coins are allowed to be droped.

b)Now its the time to change LVL of exact mob you want: use this program:

You are at 110 LVL you wont get any drop from TigerGirl, you have to change her LVL.

here you have codenames of TigerGirl:
MOB_CH_TIGERWOMAN - regular Unique TigerGirl
MOB_CH_TIGERWOMAN_L2 - Titan
MOB_CH_TIGERWOMAN_L3 - Strong

Open xfiremob editor , connect with your datbase XXXXX-XXX\SQLEXPRESS
where are those XXXXXX-XXX i've writtten put Your server name ofc, write your user , password etc.
Then find a button named "Reload Mob" and near of it there is field, paste there "MOB_CH_TIGERWOMAN" and click reload mob , find the same row you pasted and click on it, in the tables top of the program you will see the LVL of TIGER GIRL , write there 110 , and save your changes ofc. Close the program ,run your server and test it.

ps:little hint: You can very easy find all codenames in textdata_object.txt from media.pk2 (you need to use extractor to extract files).
If you have opened the file textdata_object just ctrl+f , write for example Tiger Girl , in the left side of file you will see "SN_MOB_CH_TIGERWOMAN" ofc you need only a MOB_CH_TIGERWOMAN , ofc its the same rule to another moobs or anything else. Goodluck!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/26/2016, 14:38   #5

Work , Thankss a loot !!