Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with pk2 editing!

Discussion on Help with pk2 editing! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with pk2 editing!

i want to edit a data.pk2 from mysro!
so i want to edit lvl 70 skills with lvl 100 skills..but i cant find them on the data.pk2(the 100 skills)

my question is..how can i put the lvl 100 skills from other data.pk2 that has the skills into mysro data.pk2!
Old 12/12/2009, 02:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Extract from Isro pk2 ,Rename files to what u want to edit and Import to your mysro data.pk2.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help With KOM editing
03/08/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Well I like what people are able to do with editing and that usually makes me want to give it a go. Well I understand how to open the files already but i was hoping that someone with experience could give me one on one tips for editing as when i tried to do it myself i got a message similar to. "You haven't received the latest patch".
hex editing
11/24/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
needing help badly..any help would be muchly aprreciated
Need Help in Editing....
11/17/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
how can i make an sd hack!? can someone make a tutorial for sd hack pls...
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...