Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some inquiries i would like to know [ SQL - Media - PHP - Ollydbg ] Sides

Discussion on Some inquiries i would like to know [ SQL - Media - PHP - Ollydbg ] Sides within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some inquiries i would like to know [ SQL - Media - PHP - Ollydbg ] Sides

First of all sorry if my inquires are too much but i'd like to know such things instead of creating more than one thread, so:

1-What are the Trigger tables for? i knew that they are something like actions happen while some events like FGW but i wanna more details please.

2-How would i remove gates of fgw like togui for example to be one region for auto race events ?

3-I wanna make a new unique so i took TG's line and coppied it in _refobjcommon then made a new link for it in _refobjchar .. added it to media at characterdata_45000 also added the _refobjchar lines after it ( checked spaces ) but when i spawn it i have a crash .. then replaced my unique's bsr with any other mob like yeoha it worked well , so what is wrong here ?

4-I was just trying to use a php site i have just downloaded using wamp but while activating the php extension "php_mssql" i had that error

changed listen port in "httpd.conf" to 8080 still the same error .. removed skype and NOD32 ESET still the same error also removed port from IIS the same too .. so?

5-What is your advices to have a full secured website from any kind of attaks?

6- Also is the wamp version affects on something?

7- What should i start with to know how to make the HWID limit without any bypass? i know it's a dll but what exactly should i do in it i wanna more details please

8- Sometimes am following some tutorials here to change something in sro_client by ollydbg and all the people are speaking on a certain code/number that i can't find it although am sure of following the tut very well ! like following synx's tut to change character selection screen i can't find constantinople's code that he spoke about '' i don't remember it now '' but i couldn't find it searching all commands.

9- What is the Navmesh ?

That's all ^^ sorry again for the many inquires but i hope someone tell me some answers surely iam not waiting answers for all of the questions from one person .. Thanks
Old 11/17/2015, 08:13   #2

3.) You are doing everything right, but you prolly missing the Tiger Girl's companion. She has an additional bsr file attached at the skilleffect text document. Check it, it will be pretty obvious.

5.) Securing your website means: Never hosting a website on the same machine like your general public gaming server. Secondly, buy/rent a domain, buy some usual DDoS protection (about flood and corrupt packages protection, refer for the site's own preferences and options how they handle it).

6.) Actually, it is as same as on any other version of tool(s) or even operation systems: Always do the updates, which includes fixes about bugs, exploits, leaks.

8.) Assure yourself that you are using / following the correct tutorials on the correct modules, like gameserver offsets on SR_GameServer, and not on sro_client. For instance, if you are into vSRO 193 and trying to comprehend the tutorials and trying to find the offsets of Synx's thread, you mostly will fail. AFAIK, he separated them as "for vSRO 188 / 193", general offsets like the region thingy, max level cap, quest level cap, etc shouldn't be a problem to find. Usually triggering CTRG+H (or was it G? Being on my tablet ) for the usual search engine and entering the correct offset for the correct module should handle the process.
As a little trick about the login screen area, head to consta, to the exact same location where you usually are staying within you character selection screen, drop down the GM console, type in /addrallypoint and look for the info panel (lower right corner), there will be the regionID (the usual grid) and the x z y coordinates. Take the regionID, convert it to hex and search it inside the sro_client (it is not server-sided). The unconverted regionID should be something with 20,000-ish, the hex conversion one something with 6,000-ish. Search for the converted value and you will find it for sure. Change it for another regionID converted as hex. Save it, test it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2015, 10:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
3.) You are doing everything right, but you prolly missing the Tiger Girl's companion. She has an additional bsr file attached at the skilleffect text document. Check it, it will be pretty obvious.
So which mob should i use its lines and if it's a general one how to make it a unique ?
Quote:
5.) Securing your website means: Never hosting a website on the same machine like your general public gaming server. Secondly, buy/rent a domain, buy some usual DDoS protection (about flood and corrupt packages protection, refer for the site's own preferences and options how they handle it).
Never host a website on the same machine because it would lead to hack my game's db ? .. about buying a protection is cloudflare enough for this ?
Quote:
9.) Assure yourself that you are using / following the correct tutorials on the correct modules, like gameserver offsets on SR_GameServer, and not on sro_client. For instance, if you are into vSRO 193 and trying to comprehend the tutorials and trying to find the offsets of Synx's thread, you mostly will fail. AFAIK, he separated them as "for vSRO 188 / 193", general offsets like the region thingy, max level cap, quest level cap, etc shouldn't be a problem to find. Usually triggering CTRG+H (or was it G? Being on my tablet ) for the usual search engine and entering the correct offset for the correct module should handle the process.
As a little trick about the login screen area, head to consta, to the exact same location where you usually are staying within you character selection screen, drop down the GM console, type in /addrallypoint and look for the info panel (lower right corner), there will be the regionID (the usual grid) and the x z y coordinates. Take the regionID, convert it to hex and search it inside the sro_client (it is not server-sided). The unconverted regionID should be something with 20,000-ish, the hex conversion one something with 6,000-ish. Search for the converted value and you will find it for sure. Change it for another regionID converted as hex. Save it, test it.
I know finding these general offsets aren't a problem but iam not finding them everytime some of them yes and some not .. iam assure that iam using the right modules .. also following the right tuts and iam using 188 as synx and others
Old 11/17/2015, 12:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardil View Post
So which mob should i use its lines and if it's a general one how to make it a unique ?

Never host a website on the same machine because it would lead to hack my game's db ? .. about buying a protection is cloudflare enough for this ?

I know finding these general offsets aren't a problem but iam not finding them everytime some of them yes and some not .. iam assure that iam using the right modules .. also following the right tuts and iam using 188 as synx and others
The unique uses a specific "Blue Tiger" bsr, path "res\mob\china\bluetiger.bsr" but looks like a regular white tiger. And AFAIK, this might be the only mob which attachs to the *** of a split-bsr model (like uruchi, except cerberus is just a single bsr model).

Exactly. People might be able to hack your website and well, you can imagine the rest. About Cloudflare, dunno. It might be not suitable, since I've never saw it on any pServer website (not only on Silkroad stuff).

I have had some offsets, which weren't available as well (cannot remember if I did remove them, or the modules were just missing them), e.g. "Level up crash fix" was completely unavailable. It shouldn't cause any issues, if it is not something important and not causing issues anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2015, 12:46   #5

Thanks alot for those info and your time ..
waiting for answers for other questions
Old 11/17/2015, 13:18   #6

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
2) You have to edit the navmesh files and maybe the o2 for map. I am not going to give more details sadly as it took me some time to figure this out [it's easy but, time consuming *at first*]

9) Navmesh is the map structure, the fundamental building unit of the map (for normal regions not dungeons). It belongs to Joymax. Can be found at Data.pk2 or Data folder with extension hexregionid.nvm
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2015, 13:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
2) You have to edit the navmesh files and maybe the o2 for map. I am not going to give more details sadly as it took me some time to figure this out [it's easy but, time consuming *at first*]

9) Navmesh is the map structure, the fundamental building unit of the map (for normal regions not dungeons). It belongs to Joymax. Can be found at Data.pk2 or Data folder with extension hexregionid.nvm
Thanks for this and nvm i appreciate saving figured stuffs for your own ..
hope someone give me more details
Old 11/17/2015, 18:16   #8

Quote:
Thanks for this and nvm i appreciate saving figured stuffs for your own ..
hope someone give me more details
Thing is, information are all around the old map tools sources but you gotta find them yourself (most likely).
Old 11/17/2015, 19:23   #9

I think i knew what are you talking about .. i'll take a look thanks for the hint.
Waiting other questions' answers
Old 11/19/2015, 05:05   #10

bumb
Old 11/19/2015, 16:52   #11

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
First of all sorry if my inquires are too much but i'd like to know such things instead of creating more than one thread, so:

1-What are the Trigger tables for? i knew that they are something like actions happen while some events like FGW but i wanna more details please.

They define what happens when a certain condition is met, thats all. For example when you're inside FGW and kill all mobs in a certain area, the trigger is triggered which results in invoking the action linked to it. In FGW its spawning a unique etc. Synx made a trigger editor a few years ago, its semi-private atm. Ask him about it though. Also Mark (sladerfghjk) made a simple join query to view details regarding triggers in a joined table format. Might want to ask him for it. Or you just check the tables and play around with them a little bit, its kinda complex at start but you'll figure it out eventually.

2-How would i remove gates of fgw like togui for example to be one region for auto race events ?

Removed them before, if i remember correctly it was smtn like _refEventXXXXX just check that table, there arent many. Been too long, dont remember properly.

3-I wanna make a new unique so i took TG's line and coppied it in _refobjcommon then made a new link for it in _refobjchar .. added it to media at characterdata_45000 also added the _refobjchar lines after it ( checked spaces ) but when i spawn it i have a crash .. then replaced my unique's bsr with any other mob like yeoha it worked well , so what is wrong here ?

Also copy the refobjchar line of TG. Make sure to change codenames similarly (in the same way).

7- What should i start with to know how to make the HWID limit without any bypass? i know it's a dll but what exactly should i do in it i wanna more details please

Read drew's client side dll tutorial here on epvp. Afterwards search for proper methods against virtualization, debugging and/or reversing. Create an entirely new method to create hardwareids....Have you actually ever heard of google?

8- Sometimes am following some tutorials here to change something in sro_client by ollydbg and all the people are speaking on a certain code/number that i can't find it although am sure of following the tut very well ! like following synx's tut to change character selection screen i can't find constantinople's code that he spoke about '' i don't remember it now '' but i couldn't find it searching all commands.

If you cant even tell what you want, then how do you expect a answer?

9- What is the Navmesh ?

Definition: A navigation mesh, or navmesh, is an abstract data structure used in artificial intelligence applications to aid agents in pathfinding through complicated spaces.

Basically its ingame collision, places that aren't walkable.

That's all ^^ sorry again for the many inquires but i hope someone tell me some answers surely iam not waiting answers for all of the questions from one person .. Thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2015, 01:45   #12

1- Thanks for info i appreciate that
2- about dll matter i did search on google but no results and i'll see drew's tut here
3- About no. 8 iam asking about character selection screen.
Old 11/21/2015, 02:37   #13

@RoyalBlade
Here it's just thing like this ..
Can't find "English" word .
Old 11/21/2015, 03:10   #14

^Char Selection screen you can only change regionid @ sroclient, a friend on mine could change coords too but that's private

What do you mean with can't find English xD

Before creating a HWID, I suggest you start coding your own proxy, get around how sro packets work. Because you actually need some C++ knowledge to create a proper hwid limit.
Old 11/21/2015, 04:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
^Char Selection screen you can only change regionid @ sroclient, a friend on mine could change coords too but that's private

What do you mean with can't find English xD

Before creating a HWID, I suggest you start coding your own proxy, get around how sro packets work. Because you actually need some C++ knowledge to create a proper hwid limit.
Char Selection Screen: everything with you is private? xD nvm.
EnglishxD:read drew's tut and you gonna understand .. he asked to search for text "English" .. so i did but no results.
HWID:sadly to hear i've C# knowledge only