Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SR_GAMESERVER CLOSES

Discussion on SR_GAMESERVER CLOSES within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SR_GAMESERVER CLOSES

help me with this , it close when it says that
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captura.jpg (7.3 KB, 55 views)
Old 10/28/2015, 03:55   #2

Extract your client's data.pk2 to your server's root location. It should be named "Data" and should contain anything from the "data.pk2" in it.
Try this one first.
Old 10/28/2015, 13:37   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Either your data folder, something ****** up in your DB, or spoof the ip.
Old 10/28/2015, 17:33   #4

Received Thanks: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Extract your client's data.pk2 to your server's root location. It should be named "Data" and should contain anything from the "data.pk2" in it.
Try this one first.
You mean everything not "anything". So yeah do like he said but extract every single file to a folder using PK2 TOOLS, then rename the folder to "Data" or "data" doesn't matter if caps or not. Then place it inside your server folder where the .exe's is located.
Old 10/28/2015, 19:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
You mean everything not "anything". So yeah do like he said but extract every single file to a folder using PK2 TOOLS, then rename the folder to "Data" or "data" doesn't matter if caps or not. Then place it inside your server folder where the .exe's is located.
Thank you senpai, who has been requested giving some lessons about spelling, grammar and such.
Old 10/28/2015, 22:39   #6

I have another problem , i fix that , when i click start i create a char everything , but when i log in in the char , click the char and click start nothing happens , i dont get DC nothing it still there