Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AQ Failed! Log Out!! [AQType : 5]

Discussion on AQ Failed! Log Out!! [AQType : 5] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation AQ Failed! Log Out!! [AQType : 5]

Hey guys,
I'm not sure I should do a new thread but actually I didn't find any answer to my problem.

We can buy silk items etc, but grab pet and attack pets aren't working, when we click them we just get an instant dc and this error appears
Old 10/01/2015, 01:37   #2

are they in the item mall or in a NPC ? check _RefObjectCommon and see if they are turned off or on if they are in the item mall they need to be turned off which means the service needs to be = 0 and if they are in a NPC they need to be turned on meaning service needs to be = 1 , if you cross the 2 they will conflict and cause crash when bought if that it not the problem then check the Media.pk2 _itemXXXX what ever item number those items are in and make sure they match because if they dont not match the database they can cause crash too . hope this helps
Old 10/01/2015, 05:56   #3

Received Thanks: 1,371
Heard about this problem before, something wrong with that DB you using, use a clean one instead of learn how to fix the error.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
07/02/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Everytime I try to spawn a pick up pet it dces me and gives this message in the game server.
11/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'm not sure I should do a new thread but actually I didn't find any answer to my problem. We can buy silk items etc, but grab pet and attack pets aren't working, when we click them we just get an instant dc and this error appears - using vsro files 1.188 http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/12/10/51/03/bug10.jp g Anyone has an idea from what it might come ? Would appreciate any help, thanks in advance :) ps : billing server is working, otherwise we couldn't buy stuff from IM, it's...
AQ Failed! Log out!! [AQType: 18]
03/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have this error when buy Item in Item Mall.Who can help? What can it's be?
[F]item_proto Clientside, wtf? XD Ändern failed oder Client failed xD
08/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hüy, ich hab in der item_proto ( Clientside ) die Standartbonis z.B bei Drachengottschuhen die 55 Deff durch TP ersetzt ( +9 2k ) Normalerweisse alles was ich bisher item_proto änderte klappte JEDES MAL Hab auch neue Bonis in der Drachengottrüstung, 85'er Waffen uvm, bla bla .. und es klappte jedes mal alles perfekt Doch jz wollt ich die Standartbonis der Drachengottschuhe bearbeiten ..