Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad CPU problem

Discussion on Silkroad CPU problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad CPU problem

Hi, sro_client is using 50-60-70 CPU and i dont know what is the problem. I used lowest settings and still using tons of CPU. My computer isn`t a bad one and only when I play silkroad I have this problem.

What i am supposed to do ?
Old 08/13/2015, 00:46   #2

then you have a got a infected sro_client
Old 08/13/2015, 11:01   #3

Depending on your CPU manufactur, load, allocation, etc. it might be just a simple overload.
Since your issue is not RAM related, I cannot help you with anything being programmed for that problem.

Tags
silkroad cpu problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad-R problem
07/21/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i have a problem with silkroad-R i just downloaded the game installed it update it and now after i click start game guard loades 10% and after that disapears and nothing happens ! ?
Silkroad R problem
04/16/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello Guys and maybe Girls, i installed Silkroad R but i cant start. I got version 1.026 and if i click start Silkroad guard opens but just loads 5% then it stucks. The Silkroad window is still open but the start button disappeared. Could it be cause im using windows 8? But all other games works. Would be nice if somebody could help me. Greetz
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I hope i've not posted in the wrong section ... so Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? Thank you in advance xraider sorry for my english :)
[Problem] Silkroad
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi I have problem with bot of version 2.6.0 AGBOT i play Silkroad onlin Few minutes DC Until that I succeeded to enter the user DC ! Then you have the same problem? silk 1.714 And even I opened 2 Clint MediaPatcher It did not disconnect me... :\ thx