Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Protecting server?

Discussion on Protecting server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Protecting server?

After firewall settings and port changes, what do you suggest to protect server from DDos attacks? Or which programs should i use to protect? Thank you
Old 07/31/2015, 15:28   #2

Received Thanks: 1,371
There is no application that defends against DDoS, check Hyperfilter or DoctorDDoS, if you cannot afford any of these then check OVH.
Old 07/31/2015, 16:02   #3

That's right, ddos attack (Is founded cuz hardware bug) so there's no current firewall program could even reduce it's effect ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C#] Protecting a bot
12/04/2014 - .NET Languages - 15 Replies
#solved
Protecting code / login
06/23/2014 - .NET Languages - 4 Replies
Hey, so I have 2 question about security. Im using visual studio 2010 (vb.net) and so far I have published only .exe files ('cause that way only one file needed to run the program) Now I'm wondering how to increase programs security... 1) How can I block decomplining? or I mean I tried today decompliler I saw my project's source pretty accuracy. Is there way to hide "main functions", strings, saved settings? 2) Safe login system? Again with decompiler I was able to see all my sql...
Protecting EXE!
02/03/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello Folks, I am running a COPVPServer and i really pissed of the botters in my server. I would like to know more about EnigmaProtector because i protected my conquer.exe lately and it can be replace by another so in that case they can use there hacks again.. I would like to know how do you link your Conquer.Exe to your Server(exe). Just like ClassicCo if you replace there exe you cant log on.. Help much appreciated ..
[HELP] Protecting .eix and .epk files againist unpacking
11/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I want to protect my files from /pack/ folder. They are very important and I don't want to someone steal it. But I don't know how. I know , that German Servers have that files protected ( Other encryption key in Your packer). Could you tell me how to do it ? Please do not delete this topic. If you want to answer , could You use english ? If you can't use english post in German, Maybe I will manage to translate it :)