Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hellp WIth this !!

Discussion on Hellp WIth this !! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hellp WIth this !!

-1) Where i can buy the original file without virus ?
-2) Where i can host the Server ?
-3) Where i can get the original file without virus and without money if this can be found !?

Thanks !
Old 06/17/2015, 22:22   #2

You won't find any kind of server tools without containing a single false positive virus in it, even the "stock" server files with its respective client.

Hosting a server - just google for "Game Server Hosting". That is not something you should wait to be answered.
Buying the [x]SRO files - people might PM you for this or leave a message here, or you simply use the search function here on the forums or google. There are tons of releases, even cleaned databases.
Old 06/17/2015, 22:31   #3

Thanks for asnweer , but i got much releases and i don't know if its work 100% and i need a good file , did you know some 1 who got them ?

Some one , who can hellp ?