Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunting for 130 cap

Discussion on Hunting for 130 cap within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hunting for 130 cap

Hey guys i am looking for 130 cap preferably without the skill bug. I saw evolution gaming database but the links were dead. Does anyone know any good databases or possibly provide download or links in the thread most appreciated thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best way of hunting
09/21/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 71 Replies
so,i`v noticed while i was mad and pking with my archer that u can get much cooler stuff from hunting while u are black named,i got a db,an elite earring,many +1 stuff and many mets its worth to try,believe me;)
Looking for a hunting bot
06/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
im looking for a bot which loots mets, flee from pks, use scatter and jump around ;P anyone know a good bot?
hunting
01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I was just wondering if there is ne tools that would allow you to empty your whole bag while hunting cause i find it to be a pain in the ass to take them out one by one :P
Hunting
12/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hi guys this is my first time posting and i was just wondering wherebout is the best place to hunt for good items for an archer.....or how to get rich easily