Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about /CAMERA command

Discussion on Question about /CAMERA command within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about /CAMERA command

Hello guys,couple days ago i try to make new game intro with /CAMERA command.But every time when i type /CAMERA in console ,the game client is closing.I try with ISRO (latest version with forced add admin console),private server based of BR files (via admin console with admin account),private server Creddy Online(forced add admin console) and every time when type /CAMERA cmd in console, game crash and close.Probably the command is disabled somehow in client.Is there any way to enable this command or server with working camera command?
Any help will be useful

Regards
Old 05/21/2015, 22:52   #2

elite*gold: 17
BR client has a missing file in the resinfo folder named ifcameradatawnd.txt or ifcameradatamainwnd.txt
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2015, 09:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media. View Post
BR client has a missing file in the resinfo folder named ifcameradatawnd.txt or ifcameradatamainwnd.txt
Thanks for response.This files ifcamera*.txt really missing from resinfo folder.I'll try to recover it from other client and will write here again.

*** Update ***
The problem was like Media said in ifcameradatawnd.txt and ifcameradatamainwnd.txt files.They are missing .When i copy them from other client /CAMERA command is working ok.

Tags
/cammera, silkroad