Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Remove this message

Discussion on How to Remove this message within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Remove this message

Hello epvp . i wanna know which file i shall edit to remove this 2 messages :

Thanks in advance
Old 04/11/2015, 01:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
at server_dep\silkroad\
event_interface.txt and mal_notify.txt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do I remove the *requesting user information message*?
06/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I don't want it to show up when people log in, I just want it to pop the verification with no messages. Using another media is no option. Where in the media.pk2 is it?
[Request Help] Remove mobs / remove eur items / remove npc
02/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Iam sure all now saies this guy is mad :D why not remove the db i want to know how i can remove mobs from samrkand and add alex mobs there and remove eur item from npc and drobs and remove some npcs ty guys _________________________ I see that there is too much help here it's my topic no.2 without any answer
[GUIDE]Remove VIP login effect/message
02/16/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Very simple to remove these. http://i49.tinypic.com/9tigm0.png http://i50.tinypic.com/k3ry8m.png Step 1. Go in to navicat, Cq_action Step 2. View > sort > decending step 3. search for the following action ID: 27779127
remove System message
01/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Sorry i cant find it in earlier posts. Can sommone tell me how to delete the system message manualy please. on normal conquer servers 2.0
Is there anyway to remove the (Away temp.)message next to the player's name when afk?
11/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I would like to know if it is possible for someone to mod/change files to remove the (Away temp) message next to the character's name when someone is afk or minimize or put CO in the background. First the Away Temp will stop you from AUTO FOLLOW Second stop your character trainning in TG More importantly. For people who use background bot such as AUTO SKILL BOT, CID, and SV, the message will still show even when the bot is running. In other words, other players will see your character...