Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Style change

Discussion on Skill Style change within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Style change

I have skill style 125
and my server cap 100
how to change new skill style to old skill cap 100
Old 03/31/2015, 00:35   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
skilleffect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want To Change Weapon D11 To D14 Style
08/11/2019 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Want To Change Weapon D11 To D14 Style I Want To Change all Weapon D 11 B to Be Like D 14 Style any one can Help me ty :)
[How To] Change Motions (Adding Gangnam Style Dance)
08/18/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
I will show you how to change the motion of a button that already exists on the Motion-Window . Im using the Run-button and change it into the Gangnamstyle Motion. - Open propMotion.txt and change this: 6 MOT_BASE_SPRINT MTI_SPRINT """mot_baseSprint.dds""& quot; 2 IDS_PROPMOTION_TXT_000014 IDS_PROPMOTION_T XT_000015
How to change adresse in CT file for Dekaron EU (dummy style)
12/30/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
After i posted new adresses for Dekaron EU i got loads of PM's on how to change the CT script lol.... so i made a video Tutorial fo it YouTube - Dekaron CT file changign scripts here is the link for new working adresses for dekaron EU http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-exploits- hacks-bots-tools-macros/231611-dekaron-eu-ct-adres ses.html
A Way to Change the New Jumping Style?
12/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well, i just came back to CO recently due to the "ninja" being released and all. The release of ninja was o.k i guess but what really annoys me is the new way everyone jumps, its literally like speeding and jumping.. or a girl warrior with a sheild. It literally makes ssing/fbing extremely hard and people who were use to the old jump is getting pissed off and all. So i was wondering if there was a way to change the the new jumping style back to the old one?
How to Change jumping style easy?
07/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I have small female trojan and that jumps stupid can someone put here how can change that to big trojan jumping style?