Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GNGWC START ON PRIVATE SERVER

Discussion on GNGWC START ON PRIVATE SERVER within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GNGWC START ON PRIVATE SERVER

Hello Elitepvpers !

I am curious why i can't start a real GNGWC on my server by using /GNGWC command. Does it need special server files? Or what is the good format of the command ? Cheat key failed if i try /GNGWC 1- 0 /GNGWC 0 0 or _START 1-0 0 0
If it works somwhere , where is it? What kind of server files need to launch it?

Thank you !
Old 03/05/2015, 13:32   #2
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
afaik its not possible with vsro files, so the Gamemaster command /GNGWC doesn't work.
It should work when the "scripts" ? are there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Start Private server C4 edx loader dont start Client
01/22/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello can some one help me a little i,m done with great a server but when i use mine EDX loader nothing happens Skype [email protected] :handsdown:
Wanting to start a LC Private Server/Zu starten versucht, ein LC-Private Server
07/20/2010 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, Me and my friends play WoW. We have our own WoW private server. We are trying to make a LastChaos Private server but in order to do so we need someone that knows how to use Linux. We are going to make this server live. But if you want to join my staff and help us out with this then add me on MSN([email protected]) or my Skype (Deathxrogue) I only speak english. I would like it if most of the staff that applies can speak english also. Thank you. Oh yea we need someone that...