Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how it change to mediapk2

Discussion on how it change to mediapk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how it change to mediapk2

hi can anyone tell me how change that :

to that :

this second modify work when i log on =/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rsro] English mediapk2
05/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I've seen a lot posts that people having problems with their old english pk2 or w/e anyway I uploaded mine (which is working for me) I strongly recommend you to save the russian one, otherwise you might install rsro from new and as we all know updating takes a lot of time. On the other hand, people who got some knowledge knows that you cant corrupt pk2. If you don't trust me scann it on VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan anyway press thanks If I helped you and have...
MEDIAPK2 4 IN 1 --->sJSRO OLD :(
04/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
how 2 use media 4 in1 for sever sjsro old:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
New New Mediapk2 FOR SjSro
02/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
~~Properties~~ UniqueSpawn Map New New Skill Skins New 70 Fire Nuke(Work Or Dont Work ^^) Grand Name Private Character Add New Skill Bar New HP-MP Bar Event Bug Fixed.Pumpking Added And......
new mediapk2 (fmbria) autoselect
11/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
anyone have a new media.pk2 with working (fembria, new .pk2) we need autoselect pk2..
How to edit mediapk2 skills?
09/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I wanna know how to edit skills to watch them like a more level skills... http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8541/bowkilllk 0.png http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8541/bowkilllk 0.4e346d3eb2.jpg This is the skill I want to edit. It's the strong - Vision Here u got the skill table if u dont know whitch one I'm talking about..