Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Purification pills cooldown

Discussion on Purification pills cooldown within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/19/2015, 10:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
btw i wanted to change the times of debuffs, more explain i want to make my purification pills when any player use it and clicks on it need it to debuffs 3 times in one click.
Old 02/24/2015, 00:54   #17

I think I got the hang of it.

Well, this is how mine looked like

I tried changing them back to 20000 and COOLTIME:0x000000C8 and editing them in the itemdata_xxxxx but nothing changed, I tried putting other values like 50000 but nothing changed as well, surprisingly though I got it to work on other items like invisibility detection, so could it be that the pill's cooldown is stored somewhere else other than the itemdata_xxxxx?

One last thing, changing them in the database is working totally fine, what I am trying to do is changing the client's side only.
Old 12/18/2015, 04:43   #18

Need query open bug pills ?
Old 08/13/2023, 23:09   #19

up . have same problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PURIFICATION HELP ME
11/10/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
sorry for many threads but i got new problem i trying to reperair it but dont work.. my purification dont work look my purification.cs Packethandler.cs PurificationItem.cs whats wrong with it ? i think all good Fixed It Close please
Purification Pill
07/10/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hello Purification Pill 20 sec. > 15 sec. change how can ?
Bug # 668 - Purification Pill bug -
02/13/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
YouTube - Bugroad Bug N 668 Note : is no a random number , all info u can find in Bug database the bugs fixed continue in database , the number is the order when find the bug The video bugs are approved by Joymax , approved ? how? Joymax acept investigate it with the video and instructions sended on Contact Support/Bug report Joymax dont investigate the bug when think no exist problem
Purification coding for refinery
03/18/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
i have proplem in appling purification i have coded but didnt work using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; namespace Hellmouth { public partial class Handler {
Coding Purification
03/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well, I'm in a doubt how to code the artifacts. First of all, I Don't know If It's coded in p4n's source or anyone else's and I'm not going to take example from there since I've no idea how purification works and I wanna do it by myself, by my way The Questions are, How is the system going? What it does to the item , what new function the items have, what type of packet purification uses? Thanks in advance, Stefan