Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to reduce your ping

Discussion on How to reduce your ping within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to reduce your ping

Hello all,

I wonder how to reduce your ping from the gameserver/shardmanager/agentserver. The other managers keeps at 0 ping, but the gameserver/shard&agentmanager dont.

I've made a screenshot. please look at it

I have a 120MB/s DS 12mb US
My networkcard is good enough to get those MB's.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HowTo] Reduce your Ping
03/24/2015 - CrossFire - 32 Replies
Hi! Bin gerade auf folgendes kleines Programm gestoßen. Habs noch nicht ausprobiert, aber laut Comments und Z8Forum soll es wirklich funktionieren ;) Quelle: Leatrix Latency Fix : WoW Tools & Utilities : WoWInterface AddOns Deutsch: Danke an aитhʁax für die Übersetzung VT: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
TuT How to Reduce Ping [MS]
06/12/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, today will show you how to reduce ping. In my example, from 80RT~ spiked to 200+~, reduce to 10-30ms, without RT. 1- Download Prio from here 2- Instal It 3- Restart PC 4- Run S4League 5- Open Task Manager ( ctrl+alt+del ) 6- Searh HGWC.exe or S4Client.exe 7- Right Click, Set CPU Priority and Click Low 8- Agine Right-Click for HGWC.exe or S4Client.exe and Save Priority must be checked.
ShardManager process reduce + reduce log + delete logs
01/25/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Hey all how r u?okey enough :facepalm: GOAL doesnt recording the database logs EFFECT * ShardManager msgCount values reduce 9000+ to 5-10 * youve got lower lag because we'll delete recording logs * die for logs:D:D
How to lower your ping to reduce lag and DC
02/25/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 22 Replies
Hi this is my first useful post (or I hope useful). If you are trying to reduce the lag in 2moons (works for other games too) download Game Booster - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com Give thanks to: 551780 (Me) If you want of course _________________________________________________ _______________________ Instructions Once Downloaded:Click Switch To Gaming Mode Then Click Skip
is there a ping reduce tool?
09/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
guys.. ive been having a bad ping and lag since the previous patch... thou i have a very good internet connection.. "dsl cable" dunno why and wats wrong now... coz ive been getting a ping from 1k to 2k max now... and i cant seem to play :( wud any1 help me.. if there wud be such a program like "freecap" or "speederxp" tool here or software which could definely help me loosen up the major lag or ping... i hope i could get help as soon as possible.. thnxz for help in...