Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Keyboard Shortcut Problem

Discussion on Private Server Keyboard Shortcut Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Keyboard Shortcut Problem

I have diffrent problem, i dont face this problem before.
When i press P for open Party, not working, and not working any shortcut like a T, E, I etc.
But when i try press them with ALT key , they are working, why ?
How to fix this?

Okay, i fix the problem with myself.
I have using anti-keylogger protect, when i close it, they are works.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keyboard Problem
12/10/2014 - Cabal Online - 11 Replies
Hi I have a problem with the client. When I start the client and press any key on the keyboard the game instantly freeze after minute the letter appears. Please help me.
[C++] Get and save whole Keyboard (Text) Input without Keyboard Hook
03/24/2012 - Coding Tutorials - 1 Replies
Credits: me (silentchris) Alright, this shit will work with ALL Keyboards :) And you wont need to use a Keyboard Hook, which is, btw., gettin detected by some Anticheats ;) // Gets the current pressed key by looping thru all fkin vKey Codes DWORD FetchKeyCode( ) { DWORD i = 0x00; DWORD ret = 0x00;
keyboard problem
11/27/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
my keyboard does not respond when i type and it only works when i play gcph but i cant type in chat box, does anyone knows how to fix this problem? i'm using on-screen keyboard when i type.:confused:
Keyboard Problem?
09/07/2009 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
I kinda got bored of MS so i decided to uninstall it after a while, for weeks I left my computer on. So after i finally decided to update my PC. My Keyboard would not work. Only my mouse. Everything was fine except my keyboard. I reformatted weeks later (leading up to now) I want to play MS again. Its just I'm afraid that the keyboard problem will happen again. - System Restore did not work because i left my computer on a long time after uninstalling.
Private Server keyboard Commands for Hacks
05/12/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 45 Replies
work in some CABAL... press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT follow by pressing Home keys for no skill delay, Insert increase speed, Delete back to normal mode.. if its working u should seen 1x,2x,3x ..10x at center of your game screen Hope its works..