Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NO ONE CAN SOLVE THIS PROPLEM??!!!(ecsro)

Discussion on NO ONE CAN SOLVE THIS PROPLEM??!!!(ecsro) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NO ONE CAN SOLVE THIS PROPLEM??!!!(ecsro)

hey all

no one can solve the new international proplem of ecsro

SEND and Don't Send erorr???

please solve it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can any one solve this proplem i got it when i logged in 2nd time (5165)
06/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
when i close my acc and then opened it agine i got this error System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.System.Data.ID bCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32...
any one solve this proplem i will pay to him 10$
05/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
my proplem its i cant compose item and hourses to +12 in scoure patch 5165 sql if any one solve it i will pay to him 10$ with paypall first one solve it i will pay to him
ECSRO TEST SERV HOW TO SOLVE INPUT PARAM ERROR
12/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi guys, i found how to fix imput param error. Your media.pk2 its damaged if you are getting that error Download media.pk2 from the next links and replace yours! FileFront :Download Media_testserver20091127b.rar Megaupload MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service With this media.pk2 you will NEVER get Impun Param Error (4)
ECSRO Another proplem
11/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
When i lanuch silkroad.exe i chose ECSRO server then i press start and then no any action and the game don't start....why?
ECSRO proplem
10/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey...when i log in ecsro and being in hotan i always get crach :(( why?