Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CustomCertificationServer Error and everything after it

Discussion on CustomCertificationServer Error and everything after it within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CustomCertificationServer Error and everything after it

Well, I just installed everything I need to.

And I made every config how it was in the tutorial (sroinfo.com)

Well if I want to start the CustomCertificationServer everything works fine and it says: Certification Server start on *IP*

and if I want to start the GlobalManager now nothing happens, I can see it in the process its started but I dont see any screen of it. Any help?
Old 11/27/2014, 13:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are you using e.g. 127.0.0.1? Or your routers given static IP: 198.178.***.***, etc?
Those IPs ain't working properly with the silkroad cluster.
Try to use your Dynamic IP (ping.eu) or try it with hamachi first, to get a look about "is it really the IP address which causes issues".