Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how add reuse time on item?

Discussion on how add reuse time on item? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how add reuse time on item?

hello, ill add on

RefObjItem in param2, desc2_128, this

Param2 (time)
desc2_128: COOLTIME:0x00000000

it work but re-login and can be use again

decaytime in refobjcommon is default.

Who help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Item time
09/04/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I use invoice serverfiles and i have a small question. The pet symbols and the costumes write : 0 minutes left. What do i have to do to adjust the time? I have already tried to set value2=1 and value0= but nothing changes. Any help would be apreciated. :rolleyes:
Still have time to reuse the item
03/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
so i am using sroking for isro and i'm finding some trouble in the attack speed. the attack rate and buffing goe's real slow... when i look at the right bottom screen it keeps saying: Still have time to reuse the item. i already tried changing some skills, didnt work!
Skill design reuse hack
08/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
I have heard that you could keep using the same design special over and over back to back even if you die and you won't have to wait the full 2 hours. How can I do this? Please help. Ty:handsdown:
[Idea]Reuse shop license?
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
I'm kinda sorry that I create at least one new thread a day, but I a very curious guy. Would it be possible to reuse the license needed to open up personal shops? I can't imagine it being server sided aside a check, perhaps. I strongly dislike the repurchasing of a license on accidental or unneccessay closing of shop. Give me hint to keep me occupied. xP Also, how does the standard.dll work? 90% of what I see is just db as opposed to cmp, jbe, test, etc. Am I on the wrong view?
still have time to reuse the item -- ?!?!?!!?
06/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have a problem with agBot. Everything works except i get "an error" from time to time. It says "still have time to reuse the item" . http://shrani.si/t/12/sY/10qB83mD/wtf.jpg when it displays the message, the character just stops, and won't move. Then i have to click somewhere, to move, and it starts botting again....after some time passes by, the message shows again, and i have to move the char myself to continue botting...so i cant leave it over night :confused: