Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need packets modifier

Discussion on Need packets modifier within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need packets modifier

I need someone expert in packets modifier & Silkroad API's my skype is "ahmedgabary"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants
10/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2162344-packets-packets-packets. html#post19074533 i start making my very own packet structure to use them on my new proxy but i thought of ripping them from the source so yeah the following packets is ripped of trinity base source right now im just providing the packets structure...
[REQUEST] packets send list , or anyway to sniff send packets
08/10/2012 - Kal Online - 16 Replies
hey everyone , as mentioned , i wanna know if anyone got a complete send packets lists or anyway i can sniff send packets , thanks in advance
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets?
07/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 19 Replies
HeyHo, Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert... ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
EXP Modifier
01/19/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Its been a while that I've made a post .. ^_^ After going through all posts/threads, it's always a hack/exploit that seems to affect all players once it's abused.. I for one use most of the exploits, but wisely, meaning not caught or noticed that THERE IS an exploit/hack.. Why not try this: Modify the game EXP gained: It needs help but here's the platform anyway.. Mod you can delete this if its doesn't help. The following code is for modifying the EXP when you level, originally,...
is there any sro modifier for 1.131 ??
11/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
??