Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just small question .

Discussion on just small question . within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question just small question .

hey guys ,, i already have database d13 and smc d13 but i don't have data folder d13 i downloaded d13 data.pk2 is it enough to extract it in Blitzkrieq_Bin_Data/datafolder or it must be in client too
Old 06/29/2014, 19:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can extract the data.pk2 into your data folder

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A small question
09/14/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey guys, how´s it going....I was just wondering if hacking can be possible by injecting dll´s at the startup....if there is a thread about this I would appreciate the help if not...hey, good to throw some ideas in other directions and see if good can be made for the community....take care, ppl!!
Small Question
07/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
What is the better level difference (between me and the mob), to gain more exp? Thanks in advance.
Uhm , a small little question ...
07/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Well... its not really a question... But...i wanna trade my lvl 62 nuker on sunsro +5 lvl 60 spear for a lvl 62 archer on Sjsro , or even Sunsro ... Im getting kinda bored of it and i really want an archer , i heard they are fun ... Im looking for trustworthy persons... It's ok if this gets closed , i just wanted to ask...