Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] - Mbot Issues!

Discussion on [Help] - Mbot Issues! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Help] - Mbot Issues!

Hi Epvpers,

As the title says, I'm facing issues while running Mbot, It says "An Unknown Error Occurred..."

Here's the image :-

I've googled for days, installed everything, run as admin, Net framework 4, library files, everything, I've even installed windows XP, but still getting the same error .

What I've found recently on the forums that they say that mbot is facing problem accessing my MikroTik server, as my ISP use it to give each pc its own speed, as its firewall prevents Mbot from connecting to the login server as it's anti-netcut.

Anyway, I've contacted him but he refused to disable the firewall for me, I think he thought i was about to hack him, I'm not going to ask him anything more, so i was asking u guys, if there is a way to disable the login to the bot, or a way to make it not to conflict with the mikrotik server, or anything else!!

I've tried KDBot and it sucks, Sbot is paid, I've thought of IBot as it's a great bot but idk how to make it work for these servers, so if u can tell me about better bot or if there was a way of making Mbot work for me, or if you guys know a way to make Ibot Work.

In the end, sorry for lots of reading, i hope anybody to reply "at-least", and Thank You .
Old 06/05/2014, 23:27   #2

Well did u try if mbot worked with error? if you cannot "login" with mbot just download the program "injector from atlava" that will make it work

Link is here:

don't forget to press thanks here and there!

If that didn't work too. The last option is to play with a VPN that works with mbot (cyberghost,hotspotshield does) but try option 1 pls reply back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2014, 20:45   #3

I've tried the win 8 bot with crack b4 but it didn't do anything, did that now again but still the same, i'll get the cyberghost and see what's gonna happen, anyway, thank you for your reply!

THANK YOUUUUU, really thank you, u made my day, cyberghost worked (i didn't know that vpn b4), i tried hotspot shield but it didn't work but that one did, really if i can press thanks button 1000 times i wouldn't hesitate, thank you

Tags
ibot, login, mbot, problem, vsro