Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Avatar Color Editing within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Been looking through the media files and I cant find the color codes for each piece for each avatar. Where the hell are these... Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
Problem with editing gear color
09/01/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I have been editing gear's now for days,and most of gear today started getting "black pixel's" randomly after I save the DDS. file Here is an SS > > ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Dont know what is wronge cause eveything was ok while I was testing on my EP4.5 server >> ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting :confused:
*HOT*EDITING MET COLOR*HOT*
04/23/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 37 Replies
hellrazEr's Guide/Tut to editing met color! Ok you will need quite a few things for this. First off you will need Photoshop, it dont matter which one(i use cs2) :::::::::if for some reason u need photoshop get it **Edit - hyperlink removed by DM ** Seccond you need the plugin to edit dds files on photoshop :::::::::Get it HERE
EDITING ITEM'S COLOR
06/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Anyone can tell me how to change the item's color?? I want to change tokens and gold color. I have searched for a thread but i haven't seen it. Thanks in advance for your help. :D