Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crash near jupiter temple

Discussion on Crash near jupiter temple within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crash near jupiter temple

Hello, i was making server, and everything looked fine, but when i went near jupiter , char just crashed, and is no able to login again.
Old 07/23/2014, 01:35   #2

+1
Old 07/24/2014, 23:15   #3

i think there is a teleporter and the teleporter is not added in your media.pk2...
Old 08/01/2014, 14:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantiX View Post
i think there is a teleporter and the teleporter is not added in your media.pk2...
You are missing the teleporter in Media.pk2.
Old 08/01/2014, 20:29   #5

it's from media you need to add the teleport in the client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
legend 8 mysterious temple of jupiter
12/01/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi i download client Silkroad online from Silkroad Online - Joymax's first Free to play MMORPG but when i install it i get this msg: this is a client file that can be used after the legend 8 mysterious temple of jupiter update. what is " legend 8 mysterious " and where can i download? i dont find in this site?
Jupiter Temple Crash/DC when use reverse!
09/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
got a DC after use reverse scroll target Jupiter Temple (move to the last recall point & move to the place where you died) only when reverse target is Jupiter Temple , and Char keep got DC when try to login at serv again after this . - must use query move all char to jg to fix it need ti fix !
[Jupiter Temple] after Teleport DC !!!
04/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Epvper , i need some help i have this problem like much other player . http://www.jaypac.de/upload/508459crazyshot_3.png client : teleportdata.txt
[HELP] Jupiter temple Uniques
12/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey can some1 send me jupiter temple uniques commands? Its rly important for me, thx :)
Jupiter temple Problem
04/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys i have big problem with jupiter temples both hall of Worship and Zealots hideout the problem is that i can enter both temples in beginner level normally but when i try to enter intermediate or advanced i know it needs 2 players in pt so i did that but when i try to enter nothing happens just game stops for a sec then it work but didnt teleport and here is what i see in gameserver http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6039/75922201.jp g