Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mbot and eu characters.

Discussion on mbot and eu characters. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mbot and eu characters.

hey is it possible to set mbot that way to he change weapon between two builds like for example wizzard and cleric ?, so bot could get buffs from cleric and then exp attack moobs on wizzard ?... if yes how to do it ?
Old 01/15/2014, 14:05   #2

Ofc just keep your cleric weapon in your inventory , add the skills in your buff list ,the bot will switch weapon itself.
Simple as that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2014, 00:21   #3

thanks mate i didn't think this is that simple :P
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SALE] World of Warcraft Account's - Normal Characters PvE-PvE or End Game Characters
04/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTS World of Warcraft Accounts (EU and US Too) As you Know me im The Best Seller from This Forum / Best Prices and 100% Safety . Contact me on Skype ID : World-of-Warcraft-Shop Our Website URL - World of Warcraft - Home
MMO Auction||AION CHARACTERS SALE||Elite Gear-Brigade Generals||Best Characters||
03/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 12 Replies
Account 1. Elyos - Sorcerer : http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4439/elyossorc erer.png Account 2. Elyos - Assasin : http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3702/elyosassasi n.png Account 3. Elyos - Templar :
[SELLING] mBot Accounts [NEED] PSC, Isro Characters, Sbot new
02/10/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
ENGLISCH OFFER - mBot Account, never used and without forum activities. The botusername can be free choosen SEARCH - Sbot Account (only trading for a mbot account) - Paysafecard 10 Euro - Paypal 11 Euro TRADING RULES
WTS MY CHARACTERS ON EOS+MBOT ACCOUNT
05/26/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 47 Replies
Farmer lvl 17 -no mastery added -stats points added to strength -536k sp Rogue/Bard lvl 71 -used as gold bot -19k sp -5m gold -lvl 68+3 crossbow and 8d LA npc set
WTS My Characters on Eos+Sbot/Mbot Accounts
02/28/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
aaa