Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems With Sibi in Sjsro Need Help

Discussion on Problems With Sibi in Sjsro Need Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems With Sibi in Sjsro Need Help

i set up all the skills and everything but the bot doesnt autoselect mob it i will only attack if i select the mob i need help how can i fix it ?? :S
Old 08/15/2009, 18:00   #2

nooob you need to login first try or try to use process explorer(to login in *** times)
Old 08/15/2009, 21:09   #3

still didnt work :S
Old 08/27/2009, 00:39   #4

stop calling people noobs that aint helping **** u smartass and if it dosent work if your using vista try doing compatibility and run as admin that might be the problem
Old 08/27/2009, 02:36   #5

I had to delete my setting folder from sjsro because sibi didn't work properly when my skill bar was saved. Try it, maybe that's your problem too.
Old 08/27/2009, 11:40   #6

you just need to suspend those mrsv..... while you log in and resume them when you are in... is that so hard???