Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher Notice, Help please

Discussion on Launcher Notice, Help please within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Launcher Notice, Help please

Hello guys, im making a launcher and i have a problem which how can i add Notice Box in my launcher and connect it to the game, to write launcher updates and so on, im using visual basic 2010 .. any help ??

Thanks Elitepvpers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Notice and Event Page in Launcher
01/17/2013 - 4Story - 8 Replies
Please someone can help me? i want a Notice Page And Event Page Example: http://i.epvpimg.com/PjQrg.png
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...
Silkroad Launcher notice edit?
01/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
We can i edit the silkroad launcher notice?