Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SibiBot SJSRO

Discussion on SibiBot SJSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SibiBot SJSRO

Ok, I've been using it since around level 20 with no problems.

But now I'm killing Sonar's and the boat just runs around them he wont automatically attack them I have to click them.

the bot will go after and kill Penon Fighters no problem but just runs around sonar spawn and doesn't attack....

Anyone know why?

I've closed it and re-opened it multiple times and nothing works.

~Thanks
Old 08/03/2009, 15:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
The bot can't attack Sonars, you'll have to either farm at Penon Fighters or Penon Warriors.
Old 08/03/2009, 15:41   #3

hi
Old 08/03/2009, 15:42   #4

hihi
Old 08/03/2009, 15:42   #5

hihihi
Old 08/03/2009, 19:58   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
#Warning given (Tobi)
#Closed
The question was answered by zAPHIRE the sibi bot isn't able to select sonar for some reason.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SibiBot on SjSRO
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I have problem with that, cuz I dont know why, but when I won't bot to pick up anythink I untype pick up option and working good, becouse dont loop anythink, but I getting allways DC, for 5-10min... can u tell me why?
[SJSRO] I need help in SibiBot
04/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
How can I do that I will pick up from the floor and this is only my gifts?
SjSro Sibibot help?
03/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys! After like a year of abstinence i wanted to come back to SJsro. Well i dled Sibibot, Ecsro, and the Sjsro media.pk2 from sjsro-info.ucoz**** etc.... So yeah after login in with first try and pressing F7 i get the Settings window.. but i dont have any chinese letters there... Well thats Ok i didnt have them a year ago to but i had strange other signs wich i could translate with help of a thread from here... but now i only got #_____________ Ü________ o_______ lv1...
about the sibibot in sjsro old
02/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i know that there is a way to enter with the bot even with server traffic. i know that i soposde to download procexp or something like that... i allready download it but i dont know what items i sposde to suspend that this way will work so if some one called give me some nice picture with the items i should suspend really ty ....
SJSRO - SibiBot
10/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
I dont know what reason but i just open today game with bot and my bot dont work's on pots and my friend have the same problem :S Sibiprecints dont work anymore on sjsro ? damnit lol i can't farm my char's :X