Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lf someone who can explain a bit of the sbot

Discussion on Lf someone who can explain a bit of the sbot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 139/0/1
Lf someone who can explain a bit of the sbot

i see some tutorials but it still doesnt work....char hang arround and do nothing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Explain to mee pls)))
07/01/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Guys, please explain to me how I can make available 7 skills in the client, I put everything but the skills are not working, they are not displayed in the Player.:( Sorry for my English :D Here is my playersettingmodule.py
EXPLAIN THIS, NOW!
05/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7242/65216029.p ng Uploaded with ImageShack.us PLEASE HELP!!!!! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS IS HAPPENING!!!! PLEASE!!!!
can someone explain me
05/28/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
i want to know what is the diference between make a whole privater server files and upload it, / i mean when one create a p-server and put a full client download) and just make the ppl download the files... game.exe - updater.exe - version.ini just thinking that.. because some server have it. to download .
Only Need Explain
11/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I just need an explanation of the source of kinshi sourcer reviewing all is not because of truth does not save ... I just want you to tell me where is the problem or what other tips that I got it;) "My question is this error in the table of characters or in the database" I hope their answer and excuse me and forgive my annoyance ahh I'm bad English Latin xD