Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO HELP PLEASEE

Discussion on ECSRO HELP PLEASEE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy ECSRO HELP PLEASEE

I launch the game..i select the public server ecsro..and i clik on start..first of all..the id+pw..and select server are in the corner i think its a bug..and when i get inside the game.. i cant see the button to Create A new character....and i only see the dock... i will post images here. i need help please

Old 07/18/2009, 07:44   #2

Received Thanks: 3,160
reinstall and change ur media
Old 07/18/2009, 18:45   #3

that doesn`t work... i did that...today.. and its the same...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pleasee suche pserver
07/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hii all i need someone pserver witch rate 200% + and no lagz and disconnect please give me anyone to PM !! or here thx=)
Help pleasee!!! Problem in Mysro!
02/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys, yesterday i bought an account on mysro, now i received it and when i start mysro this occurs : http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4021/silkr.png By That problem is that i cant make a character becouse i dont see or i cant click the create button! Please Help me i need it :mofo: ! I want to play :( Thanks !
HELP pleasee
09/13/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
iCH SUCHE DIE ID nummer von dritte hand und so pls giebt die mir und noch eine frage woher bekommm ich KIngrussi
Help pleasee...
02/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I was wondering if there any bot that allows fast game of ping conquer unfortunately the server that I play many frencuentemente lag and the ping is slow and crashes a lot for the server knows that any bot you tell me .. thanks