Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sql server r2 connection

Discussion on sql server r2 connection within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sql server r2 connection

Every I Open Connection In Sql Server R2 and Write My Pc name-PC/EXPRSS ANd login , PW i had this message
TITLE: Connect to Server
------------------------------

Cannot connect to Abdalla-PC/SQLEXPRESS.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 67)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK
I need Soluion for that
and want to know if there's any terms for write login and Pw
Thnx,,,
Old 08/14/2013, 10:18   #2

Start->All programs->Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 ->Configuration tools ->SQL Server Configuration Manager.
After that expand SQL Server Network Configuration->Protocols For MSSQLSERVER ; Select TPC/IP->Double click on it or right click and Enable it(Protocol tab)->Go to Ip Adresses tab and enable it here too (Enable Ip1;ip2;ip3;ip4;ip5;ip6).
Now,go to SQL Server Services(SQL Server Configuration Manager ;same window);select SQL Server and restart it.
Old 08/16/2013, 03:44   #3

Still SAme Problem No Change Please I need hellp :/
Old 08/16/2013, 11:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedothehulk View Post
Still SAme Problem No Change Please I need hellp :/
Maybe you did something wrong?
Try Abdalla-PC\SQLEXPRESS instead of Abdalla-PC/SQLEXPRESS
Notice the "\" instead of "/"
Old 08/17/2013, 06:47   #5

Same Probelm I get Crazy 3 Days Not Solution
If You Can Really Help me Connect Me
Old 08/17/2013, 08:43   #6

Did you try what I told you to?
Old 08/17/2013, 09:20   #7

Abdalla-PC\SQLEXPRESS

"/" Will Never Connect !!
Old 08/17/2013, 10:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1QB0SS View Post
Abdalla-PC\SQLEXPRESS

"/" Will Never Connect !!
Start->All programs->Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 ->Configuration tools ->SQL Server Configuration Manager.
After that expand SQL Server Network Configuration->Protocols For MSSQLSERVER ; Select TPC/IP->Double click on it or right click and Enable it(Protocol tab)->Go to Ip Adresses tab and enable it here too (Enable Ip1;ip2;ip3;ip4;ip5;ip6).
Now,go to SQL Server Services(SQL Server Configuration Manager ;same window);select SQL Server and restart it.
_________________ ?
Old 08/17/2013, 13:36   #9

yea iam tried the 2 solutlions and still problem