Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird error

Discussion on Weird error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird error

Hi,I am trying to play Furian SRO private server but i get 2 errors as in the SS
then my account don't work just keep saying password is wrong.
I made over 3 accounts tried HSS but nothing works

Old 08/03/2013, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
maybe server is offline or you got ban ip from admin !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Weird Error pls help..
07/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i cant teleport to Alexandria TOWN.. and dont just say enable it coz its already enabled.. _RefRegionBindAssocServer SD = 1
Weird error
12/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I wanted to set up a server on hamachi just to test some stuff.. yesterday i tried with sql2008 r2, now im using 2005, but i keep getting this error after i click start in the launcher http://oi39.tinypic.com/2mhzpth.jpg the weird thing is that while the server files are running on my PC, i can't connect to any server... firewall is disabled, ports open, tried with clean media.pk2 and loader too, but i get the same error..
Weird Error 9, Help please
04/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have 1 swsro client open, and when i try to launch another one via Silkmod, I get the error message with (9) at the end. Yesterday it worked fine and I could open a second client to plvl my char but today :confused: Any ideas how to fix this?
Weird Error
05/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
can anyone tell me why do i get this anoying error everytime http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/vlazael/WT F.jpg does anyone know how to fix this error ? :S edit 1 ok i found out that my pc is the main problem of this problem cus i tried on my other pc OS vista and it worked just fine not even problem runs smooth :(
Weird error ??????????? < this one !
07/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hmm i installed eCSRO evrything went fine bla bla bla. Then i am comming to the part to press the start button. Then i get this: ??????????????/????\ Error. It is not that common screen with ur system settings on it is just a windows error. Any solution to this. I will post my Rig here. I want to play eSCRO coz joymax is just gay with providing service actually to only botters (although i bot my self xD.....i know it is tempting :P) Rig: Q6600 (2.4Ghz) 4Gbram 1 Terrybyte HDD Geforce...