Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird problem i need help

Discussion on Weird problem i need help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Weird problem i need help

Hi all,
i have a problem

i'm getting crash when i do this steps :

1 : Open the game client

2 : Write the id + pw + Login to the game

3 : Press Cancel to back again to the login screen

= Client Crash

i'm not getting this crash every time but the most

is crash Potential of the crash is high 85% of no crash

hope anyone help me

thx,
Old 07/30/2013, 22:50   #2

check client version. I saw someone modify the client version to work with earlier version which causes the issue or try a diff client. I believe once it crashed; there are dumps file. Read the dumps file and google the error code.

I would say most likely the client has bad file. Can't have media.pk2 from other server to a private server etc... For example if you try vehella client on other server; your client will likely crash 90% of the time because most text documents, etc... has changed which doesn't match other vsro server.
Old 07/31/2013, 01:02   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangc10 View Post
check client version. I saw someone modify the client version to work with earlier version which causes the issue or try a diff client. I believe once it crashed; there are dumps file. Read the dumps file and google the error code.

I would say most likely the client has bad file. Can't have media.pk2 from other server to a private server etc... For example if you try vehella client on other server; your client will likely crash 90% of the time because most text documents, etc... has changed which doesn't match other vsro server.
thx for ur reply

i checked the DB/Client version same 1.88

and im using 188 original client and im using this data/map.pk2

a g e z o n.com/ f 7 2 2 / d a t a - m a p - p k 2 - n e w - r e g i o n s-946434/

and this is a dumb file of the crash

+ im doubt about some things like

Roc pet it's from lvl 100 to 140 only but other pets are 1 to 140

and another thing like 5 pet pages

sns avatar from Silkroad-R first time i added it to the Db i got a error in gs that

i must change hats magicoption to 1 only not 2

and it's worked