Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

are there any bots to sunworld?

Discussion on are there any bots to sunworld? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/30/2009, 22:26   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
DoubleDD just gave a ***** some old versions of chibot to get a grabpet
basically it was just a scam to get a pet

he doesn't have any bot.. noone has a bot..

and if you ask why he's that high-leveled...
well, we were the first ones playing on the server...
always 0-gapping d got high-leveled pretty soon cuz he was grinding like a mofo.
Old 07/01/2009, 04:15   #32

elite*gold: 0
Thats Bullshit , No one can lvl up that fast even with a Zero Gap!!, He Bots that he paid for , End of the Story!
Old 07/01/2009, 10:15   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj3jon View Post
Thats Bullshit , No one can lvl up that fast even with a Zero Gap!!, He Bots that he paid for , End of the Story!
what a noob.. If you don't know how to play silkroad, dosen't mean others don't know aswell
Old 07/01/2009, 11:15   #34

Quote:
Simple: Autoselect+Keypresser+helper+pet = bot? the same as sibi xD
Old 07/01/2009, 17:38   #35

Quote:
who gives a ****, Handgrind destroy our lifes so please gfto -_-
then dont play
Old 07/02/2009, 20:32   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobadom15 View Post
then dont play
i play for the pvp job wars and guild wars also occasionally unique hunting this whole handgrinding thing sucks and is boring i mean if i can have something do it for me why the **** would i not use theres people who cant stand killing things over and over again and then theres people who can and guess which one i am
Old 07/03/2009, 00:24   #37

just wait a little while and there will be a public bot for swSRO. the server is fairly new. im just playing on this server until there are more SRO servers if the files get miraculously leaked somehow. oh BTW cole, is your guild recruiting? i just started swSRO im in the mid 20's.
Old 07/03/2009, 01:17   #38

Quote:
Botting at least 16 hours a day, even with gap9 in this server, would give him at least a lvl per day even after lvl80. Even a normal person can play 16 hours a day, well, it needs to be really adicted (I wouldn't say completly normal person) but it happens, and it's possible, soo, he MAY not have a bot.

I'm lvl64 and I get 1 lvl/hour, if he plays 6-7 hours, he can easily reach that lvl. He just needs patience, and most of you lack alot of it.