Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro registration link in english?

Discussion on Sjsro registration link in english? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro registration link in english?

hi i was wondering if there was a registration link for Sjsro in english? the ones i saw were in chinese and i didn't know what each line was asking for me to put since i dont know how to read in chinese, can someone help me please and thank yous. =)

EDIT: can a moderator close this topic/thread please i managed to register an account already sorry for the trobluesome. ><

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Making a Registration Page (English HD)
08/24/2015 - Dekaron Private Server - 89 Replies
Sorry took so long in making this video!! XD ... But I got it up here! <<< Read This >>> Hey people, you've waited long enough for this tutorial and I'm releasing it today. I tell you exactly what you should do to get your registration page up and working. I can tell you one thing. And its to download my Web files. I uploaded them to Megaupload so here they are: <<< Web Files >>> <<< Video >>>
TurkeyMT2 English Registration Guide.
05/31/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies
Hello now i gonna show you how to registrate. (Its only translated guide of E-x-t-e-r-N Registration is already off. Coz server is OFF. But if it will (?) return, this tutorial should help you. 1. Visit this site. Link Deleted 2. Click Kayit Ol < Link Deleted (is off right now) 3.Write some shit :P http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2299/tureckime tin2.jpg
[SJSRO] PLS post here when the sjsro registration open
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
post when SJSRO REG OPEN bicose yesturday i check evry 2 howers and no open for me i check all day/nught i was no sleap... so pls when open for you post here and all will see and will not create a unusless threads... ................................................. ................... Click on my pet JoKillera to lvl up pls ;] THX :mofo::mofo::p
SJSRO REGISTRATION
03/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Okay so its 3AM right now (GMT +0) and seems like the page STILL isnt up. For the past few days I've been doing this daily and the page never works. The registration link for SJSRO is here. http://203.131.237.217/reg.html Does anyone know when the registration page will be open again? If not, can someone who alreddy has an account in-game to please ask the GM (who is chinese) when the registrations will be open.