Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mbot on necro sro question

Discussion on mbot on necro sro question within the Private SRO Ask the Experts forum part of the Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

mbot on necro sro question

Hi , im just wondering.

There is an event going with Necro letters.
Is there a way to make the bot pick up this letters ?
Since i could use them badly
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,379
I dont give a **** about necro but, I am answering your question at the moment:

Letters event are customized from db side and client side.
  • Some people are adding the original event " Happy " without renaming the item itself from database side *I mean the code and the name of item* and ONLY rename the item via the item icon *Media.pk2 side*
  • Some people are adding the event with totally 100% edit .. from the code, name and item icon.
Best solution to get out from this confused circle is:
-Try to search in ITEMS tab in mbot for H once and click on any item from the list which will appear to you multi times; Here's what you'll do
--If you have found it, pick it up by right click, A B and D E if you want to.
---Search for A, do the same, P, you'll find 2x P item that refferes to HA"PP"Y, pick em too then, search for Y and pick it up by the same way
----If you haven't found it, try searching for N and do the same method, if you've found it, N E C R O and you know what to do.
Tell me if you wanted a picture guide / video guide.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
I dont give a **** about necro but, I am answering your question at the moment:

Letters event are customized from db side and client side.
  • Some people are adding the original event " Happy " without renaming the item itself from database side *I mean the code and the name of item* and ONLY rename the item via the item icon *Media.pk2 side*
  • Some people are adding the event with totally 100% edit .. from the code, name and item icon.
Best solution to get out from this confused circle is:
-Try to search in ITEMS tab in mbot for H once and click on any item from the list which will appear to you multi times; Here's what you'll do
--If you have found it, pick it up by right click, A B and D E if you want to.
---Search for A, do the same, P, you'll find 2x P item that refferes to HA"PP"Y, pick em too then, search for Y and pick it up by the same way
----If you haven't found it, try searching for N and do the same method, if you've found it, N E C R O and you know what to do.
Tell me if you wanted a picture guide / video guide.
So i have to rename it in the media.pk2 ?
Since i found the happy letters and added them. but its still not picking them. and if i have to change em where do i change them ?
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 2,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domi89 View Post
So i have to rename it in the media.pk2 ?
Since i found the happy letters and added them. but its still not picking them. and if i have to change em where do i change them ?
Nah, you've to check PICK ITEMS option.