Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking fo an Company Can Hosting full server

Discussion on Looking fo an Company Can Hosting full server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking fo an Company Can Hosting full server

Hello Epvp

i looking for an company can make full server also if w found an problems they can fixed these problems

ofc for money i know

but,if w need them they answer us and always support us

if you knew i hope just wrote an links here

thank you
Old 06/13/2013, 20:46   #2

What kind of problems?

Hardware problems,any company is held responsible for their hardware.
Software problems,some companies use a "managed" dedicated package and they're limited on the Windows software,networking configuration etc.

But if you mean fixing SRO servers,no.
Old 06/13/2013, 21:42   #3

Received Thanks: 1,886
Well, there isn't any company that is going to fix bugs or errors on your sro server except persons like me that offer this services for a payment.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for a hosting company to host my server !
09/08/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello guys, I was looking for servers to host my server :rolleyes: Then I found that a lot of people use nitrado.net But when I contact them they say they don't host illegal P servers. Does anyone know a nice host provider :D Please let me know
Hosting on Full Host Server
12/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, i am trying to set up my p server on an external host server. I already set one up on my own pc which worked perfectly fine, but now on the server i cant connect to my running server. (It says Check Notice Board right after the updater) Due to this i would like to know if there is anything special i have to pay attention to on a full host server. (disabling the server firewall didnt help) I already let somebody look about the inis and the game.exe, so this should be correct. I...
Taylor Hosting Company -We find Ways -
09/07/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, Its me JayCrane.I just want to share you guys about Our Greatest and Fastest Service of our Hosting Company, We can surely give you a Nice Web Hosting and specially a Great Domain like .com, .net, .org and Many more!Off course we can give you a 99.9% NO DOWN TIME!!! Hosting Features : Diskspace: Unmetered Bandwidth: Unmetered Parked Domains: Unmetered Sub-Domains: Unmetered
[QUESTION]My Hosting company problem
09/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Well im useing Vpsland to host a 5095 server yes its tq bin.. Someone was spaming login for like 2-3days with there spamers like 10going and now all our bandw is used up and they want to reinstall the server but wont let me get my server files.. Anyone know if they can even do that?