Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions about vsro files

Discussion on Questions about vsro files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions about vsro files

1.Its possible to run the files without having contact or deal with biling?.
2.Can we develop a union and help eatchothers?.
3.What if we can gather all and focus only for 1 single server created by us community.
4.Also no donations to be requirable so everything to be free as it can get.

Fell free to comment your opinions and thoughts,keep it clean and fresh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Questions] Based on VSRO files.
01/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I've made my own server already .. I've followed the tutorials .. I started to make a character .. it was working fine .. but there is no rank beside the name of the acc and also it was in white color not yellow .. * the damage of the character was normal i already have all features .. i can use commands and everything else. i can set my character's invisibility on .. changing speed and etc . one more thing .. i tried to add silks to my character ..but i failed
[VSRO Files] My Logs. and Questions
09/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I can get start button from launcher with media.pk2 ip 127.0.0.1 only. i can't get with my real ip, no-ip adress or hamachi ip. how can i do for this ? i want my server online. but now only i can login...
[Official]TitanSro Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions (Vsro files)
09/25/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
TitanSro 'A IndianSro team' Dear guys ,We have checked all bugs and fixed some bugs.The rates are high and its ready to play.. its not (BETA). Server Details * Server(Titan) * Exp/Sp: x45 * PartyExp/ : x45 * Gold/ : x30 * ItemDrop/ : x15 * Level cap : 110
2 questions [vsro files]
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
how to set starting silk? in which stored procedure? i know how to set starting level, sp, gold, etc. but how can i add silk? and how can i set up a registration site on hamachi?