Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mysro HELP!

Discussion on Mysro HELP! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mysro HELP!

where/how can i register to mysro and what is the ip ?
Old 06/15/2009, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MYSRO] WTT Isro for Mysro
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
As you read the title... i want to trade lvl 50 nuker ++ lvl 41 warrior/cleric server:saturn i want a clean mysro account(NEW)(NEVER USED) I need that account ASAP
[MYSRO]WTS Mysro char for Mysro item or gold
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS mysro char 79lv nuker ff gap 0 3k sp left dont have items full int for sun item or 200m gold on mysro
[MYSRO] WTT Isro for Mysro
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
As you read the title... i want to trade lvl 50 nuker ++ lvl 41 warrior/cleric server:saturn i want a clean mysro account(NEW)(NEVER USED) I need that account ASAP
Verkaufe Mysro lvl 64sos+ 44 Polearm auf Mysro
05/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi verkaufe oder tausche meine Glavie 64 sos +44 auf Mysro, die ich beim ersten und letzten Event bekommen habe. In dem Event ging es darum der erste zu sein der lvl 90 ist^^ Gut wäre ein ISRO Account. Hier das Bild : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
i have problem with mysro(some ????? apper when i start mysro)
11/29/2008 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
when i open ecsro and then start window named BSO and write memory and something on chinese and then i press ok and open ecsro window a i press start then apper some window named ???????????? and its write what kind of proccesor i have. Pls help me