Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help for directx

Discussion on need help for directx within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help for directx

Hi. I have some problem with ECSRO and directx 9b. i cant do that thing with capability because there are't xp sp2 i have been try directx 9, 9b and 9c but nothing. What i need do? Error pic

sorry for bad english
Old 06/08/2009, 14:47   #2

guys plz help
Old 06/09/2009, 04:53   #3

Try running the program as an Administrator.
If not, try to find a download online for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (Not 3) and run it with that instead of Windows 2000 if you can.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DirectX (DX) 11
04/27/2011 - Technical Support - 13 Replies
Guten Tag. Ich wollte mich einmal erkundingen was DirectX 11 für Vorteile gegenüber der 9er Version hat. Leider werde ich aus dem ganzen wiren gezeugt mit Shader und den ganzen anderen schwachmatenkram nicht wirklich schlau. Könnte mir hier jemand in "Deutsch" erklären was DirectX 11 bringt, wozu man es brauch und was es alles kann.
Directx Sdk
07/09/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
hi liebe com, ich möchte mal wissen wie man direct x sdk in cisual c++ einbindet oder so
Directx Pub
04/07/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Hack wurde schon einmal gepostet tut mir sehr leid ! #Bitte Closen ! !
help directx
08/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have windows vista I use directx 10 when I open the silk asks 9.0b but ja intal but still this the 10.ajuda please picturehttp://img198.imageshack.us/img198/206/ero o.jpg http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/206/eroo.jpg
directx
05/02/2008 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hello all, i got a problem :/ i got windows vista! and the problem is i got direct x 10! And there stands you need 9.0 or newer :eek::S! and i got a newer version... can some 1 help me:confused: and i play ecsro <--- want xD tyyy ;p sorry for BAD ENGLISH!=]