Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pk editor

Discussion on pk editor within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post pk editor

Hello, would be anyone that kind to upload 14-15 deggre pk2 files both bsr and ddj?
Old 05/07/2013, 12:12   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
Officially 15D doesn't exists yet.
Old 05/07/2013, 12:17   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom02 View Post
Hello, would be anyone that kind to upload 14-15 deggre pk2 files both bsr and ddj?
As Synx said, they don't exist, but most people use other games' weapons and add them into their server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2013, 12:20   #4

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
As Synx said, they don't exist, but most people use other games' weapons and add them into their server.
Well I was talking about the D15 items, I think Joymax released already D14 stuff somewhere.

I don't have it right now so I can't upload it. Try looking for a server with D14, or I think SRO-R client have them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2013, 12:25   #5

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Not the complete Weapon Collections from other Games.

There are Models released like a Bow or some Swords, you need to look only at google and you may find some Weapons.

There is also a Problem if you take Models from other Games and you release them, Joymax doesn't even care about that, but other Companies do and ya.

That's why I'm not going to release 5 Degrees of new Weapons because of that Reason otherwise it would Increase the End Content in most Servers

Sadly as it sounds, I'm also unable to release these here ...

Would add so many possibilities for the SRO Scene

----------

Anyway, like Synx7 said, get another Client from a Server that has 14D/15D and extract the DDJ / BMS Files from the Data.PK2 and there you go.