Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro forum

Discussion on Esro forum within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro forum

Hi.. Eckoro .. i have some problem with forum.. when i enter it say : > Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

When i try to log in or to register same error.. can u resolve that?
Old 05/31/2009, 12:24   #2

Same Here...
Old 05/31/2009, 17:39   #3

i mean that the server never will realy go online. he didn't show much vids so i suggest that the team there is not realy doing there job. Sunrise is not good eather. BUT there online and fixing bugs , i noticed.Same as Lyzerq.He's project is not online but hese developing good files.i dont trust in esro and eckoro.
Thats my mind.
Old 05/31/2009, 17:44   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadddf99 View Post
i mean that the server never will realy go online. he didn't show much vids so i suggest that the team there is not realy doing there job. Sunrise is not good eather. BUT there online and fixing bugs , i noticed.Same as Lyzerq.He's project is not online but hese developing good files.i dont trust in esro and eckoro.
Thats my mind.
^_^ LoL.. ESRO is real :] Was in there. Saw everything xD And LoL.. So (even tho there are lies about the progress in the web) I'm sure esro will go online sooner or later ^_^.. (lyzerk faster)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2009, 17:47   #5

Do Lyzerek can run an emulator to all players that this is not possible??