Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unique Roc Drop pick all char

Discussion on Unique Roc Drop pick all char within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unique Roc Drop pick all char

sorry bad inglish

Help kill Unique ROC all player can pick Drops items, I want to put normal, only members of the PT can pick
as you can fix this?

bump help me plis
Old 04/22/2013, 10:45   #2

bump help me plis
Old 04/27/2013, 10:37   #3

bump any idea ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
buff bot/drop hack-pick up/item drop
07/12/2012 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
i saw many topics about what i said in title , i would like to know if is available any of this for GF servers :) i mean DROP HACK - i heard about bots who pick up other players items , ITEM DROP - a bot who increase drop chances and BUFF BOT ... i had search the forum and i didnt found anything to download , just few expired links... i'll be very pleased if someone know something about this bots ,in special DROP HACK , and he can explain or leave here a link to...
Pick up bot / Drop stealer ?
01/19/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
gibt es einen drop stealer also einen pickup drop stealer für p server ? wen ja pls link :D
Pick the drop.
08/17/2011 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm a player of metin2 FR, and yesterday a lot of bot (8) picked my drop. My inventary was not full and my name was already in the item. A hack exist for pick the drop to another player ? If no, how the bot have make for pick my drop ? I have my idea but i don't know where search for find. My idea is modified the time of the name above the drop (in the client) for picked the drop. It's possible? Cordially, linux57.
only 1 pick can loot all drop item?
11/25/2008 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
i see in ID PW AR can bot with pick hack ?? only 1 pick he can pick all item drop and so far away from monster :confused::confused: some body can help me have that program ?