Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] All new avatars that 1.88 files doesnt have?

Discussion on [REQUEST] All new avatars that 1.88 files doesnt have? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] All new avatars that 1.88 files doesnt have?

So,

if someone could give me one list that which avatars arent added to 1.88 vsro files (db) that must be added that u can say ''latest avatars''

ty
Old 04/11/2013, 15:53   #2

not sure, but check what kSRO's media have in .txts and compare them with what you have in ur 1.88 media.

Hope this helps,
Regards.
Old 04/11/2013, 15:54   #3

i know i can check it but i was just thinking that if someone have them listed up cause it would save time :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ECSRO files ( avatars problem )
09/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i added some avatars to my test server running with ecsro files , but the female avatars are buggy , looks like this : http://i.epvpimg.com/znUNe.png but male avatars working fine without problem , so anyone know why ?
# Nostalgia Silkroad ~ 80 Cap Only Ch Vsro files New Avatars ~ UPDATED ~ Vote4Silk !!
07/20/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 49 Replies
http://img3.ressim.net/out.php/i5898168_adsiz-jpg # Nostalgia # Only Chinese race # # MaxLv : 80 # # MaxDg : 8Dg #
01/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
somebody know how to add all avatars in item mail or just 1 avatar plz post me guide here i thank u in advance :D
PK2 Files : 11DG, Avatars, etc
01/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
I have extracted some files out of the kSRO.PK2s such as 11th DG .bsr models and there .ddj files that go along with it. I have also extracted important .txt files and also Avatars. Some of you may find them useful as I have heard a lot of people asking for them lately, so feel free to download them for your PK2 Edits.